“Health is wealth”. This is the best one liner quote that has a very clear meaning and that is one hundred percent accurate. Being healthy means being in the best physical, mental, emotional and spiritual state possible. No richness or glamour can ever replace good health. Healthy people has a positive aura and a very inviting vibe. They feel very light and bubbly. Good health can be attained by discipline, motivation and determination. Here are some key points to stay healthy:
- Getting enough sleep means giving your body enough time to heal and replenish itself. It lays a vital role for our body to be able to send relaxing impulses to all its parts. The body’s immune system depends on sleep to stay strong. Lack of sleep can also lead to obesity, since scientific studies show that a hormone called ghrelin (hunger hormone) causes your body to always feel hungry.
- Small Frequent meals. This will help you stabilize your metabolism. You will be consuming a few bites every now and then making your stomach active and will continuously distribute the nutrients to every part of your body.
- Exercise is a key contributor that will help you burn all the calories you don’t need and will also help increase metabolism and immunity.
- Positive atmosphere. Stress is the number one culprit in bringing our immune system down. It is also the cause of almost all killer diseases known to men. Make sure to remove yourself from negative situations. We may encounter problems but we can face it with a positive vibe.
- The right food. It does not mean that you have to eat just veggies, fruits and fish. Actually, you can eat everything but just in moderation. A balance diet can go a long way.
- Manage a healthy weight. It sounds easy but it is the hardest thing to do. If you are now on the heavy side already, try not to add more pounds. Then when you are equipped, try to shed some. You can try physical activities to lose weight or you can try some HCG supplement to achieve your goal faster.